What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Saturday, March 20, 2010

Squirrel Inc.: A Fable of Leadership through Storytelling. By Stephen Denning

Light reading in fable format - and therefore playful and fun. The title describes the content to a great extent.

The book constitutes a vehicle to learn about the power of storytelling. However, being in a fable-context, some important details may be overlooked.

I would recommend the book if you want to dive into storytelling from scratch - zero previous experience.

If you consider that you already have some command of this communication technique, then I would rather recommend The Secret Language of Leadership by the same author; then the concept is presented in a formal and realistic context -not a fable.

No comments:

Post a Comment