What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Saturday, March 20, 2010

Idea Mapping: How to Access Your Hidden Brain Power, Learn Faster, Remember More, and Achieve Success in Business. By Jamie Nast


What is good is the concept of Mind Mapping (original concept); renamed in this book as Idea Mapping.

I strongly recommend the practice of Mind/Ideas Mapping in many respects. This book is good to way learn it; nicely laid out and with examples at the end of each chapter will simplify this learning process.

I could not tell whether or not this is the best book to learn. But I would dare to say that it can guide you even if you are a beginner (just as I was when read the book).

Once you learn the concept, there is at least one piece of freeware that will enable you to jump start the practice of Mind Mapping.

Also, there is commercial software for the same purpose; as there is free-share software.

No comments:

Post a Comment