What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Saturday, March 20, 2010

Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions. By Dan Ariely

Great fun to read and to learn how our brain plays certain "tricks" on us to indulge some of our otherwise unacceptable activities. Hats off to Dan Ariely and an amazing personal history.

You would never steal a One Dollar bill; but you do not hesitate to take a Coke can from the fridge; while the value is about the same.

Many examples that prepare you to understand many irrational responses in human behavior; irrational, but very predictably."

No comments:

Post a Comment