What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Saturday, March 20, 2010

On Intelligence. By Jeff Hawkins, Sandra Blakeslee

This is good reading if you want to understand why our brain learning CANNOT be simulated by traditional computer's behavior. Also presents interesting concepts to understand intelligence.

Not so light reading but extremely interesting approaches by the creator of Graffiti (Palm).

I am amazed by the knowledge-sharing generosity of Jeff. Open description of his findings; look at this webpage to (Numenta.com) to learn about his Artificial Intellingence software-generation efforts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment