What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal. By Jim Loehr, Tony Schwartz

Basic principles to avoid distraction and to promote full engagement. Interesting concept of time vs. energy as available to your work, personal life and other fronts.

The book is nicely organized and contains a "homework" at the end of each chapter to enable you to address specific points as presented in the book.

Do not expect to resolve too many issues with the book unless you are prepared to fully engage.

No comments:

Post a Comment