What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How We Decide. By Jonah Lehrer

Excellent reading. A colloquial description of the intrinsec brain-related aspects behind human behavior. You can gain significant knowledge as to why certain decisions are made by others and YOU.

 
Managing people has a lot to do with how people (and you) react to various stimuli; not only by education but also by "automatic-pilot" driven reactions.

I would not be surprised if you find more than one instance in which you, a relative or a close friend is portraited in the book. Definetively a must-read for you and perhaps some family members or Colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment