What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Friday, January 1, 2010

What This Blog is All About

The purpose of this Blog has two components: knowledge sharing and brain-related curiosity.

More likely you have heard about knowledge sharing; and this expression may have different meanings and connotations depending on the perspective from which you look at it. In my particular case, I advocate for "generosity" as a driving principle in life. An issue that we can be generous about, is precisely knowledge.

As for brain-related curiosity and given the tremendous amount of knowledge and research lines available on the subject of the human brain, I had to choose a somewhat specific direction. The chosen "field" is my own (limited) investigation on realizing the effective use of both left and right sides of the brain; with a particular emphasis in activating my not-too-used right side. An issue that may be present in many engineers (or similar professionals) like me.

In putting all these two components together, I will be accessing (and producing) a significant amount of information aligned with my curiosity; so I might just as well share it with others to fulfill my desire to be generous with my knowledge.

This is the central reservoir for my general notes. These notes will document my ideas, the books/documents I read, the conversations that I may have that lead to ideas, etc. See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment