What I will write in this blog

This is a central reservoir for general notes emerging from the non-corporative side of my life. These notes will document my ideas, the books/articles I read, the conversations that I may have leading to concepts, etc.

See the Content gadget on the right-hand side for a list of topics that you will find in this blog.






Friday, January 1, 2010

From Left-to-Right (LTR) Log File

AC. March 14th, 2010.
a. Move text on books read from LinkenIn to a recoverable media. Then add to LTR. We also need to recover the pictures from Amazon.
b. Seek web pages on books read. Be selective.
c. Add to My Books - Quick Reference post.

AC. March 20th, 2010.
a. Completed moving text on books read to a recoverable media and added to LTR. Pictures are also all recovered. Still need to add to Quick Reference.
b. Need to document my ideas on X Pool Knowledge. X can be infrastructure.